Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1112

Thread: Art: Ultimate Show me your DeskToP!!! [ver.7.2b][the Best!][Limited Edition]

  1. #371
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool thread!! All of ya guys have great wallpapers!! I've downloaded lotza wallpapers from animewallpaper.com, and now, I'll change it every day to a new one... LOL
    This is my desktop taday... next day, who knows?

  2. #372
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't have much on this one T_T probably why it feels so empty.

    :: plop ::

  3. #373
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice, all 3 of you!

    Her'es mine, just changed back to it:

    http://img52.exs.cx/img52/8919/cchanbg35.jpg

    I like that pic alot, 3rd time using it.

    Characters are from Fire Emblem 7.

  4. #374
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool Princess... I saw that pic on animeworld.com, but I did not downloaded it... I don't really dig boys... I'm not a girl... LOL ^^ =P
    Awesome Xel!! Can ya send me that pic? I'm collecting wallpapers y'know...
    You're really in Lok, aren't ya? Soulreaver and Blood Omen 2... yeah... and LOL, my Grandia II. icon is on the same place as yours... LOLICON!! =P ^_^ and UT? Cool... So, will ya send it to me?

  5. #375
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Er, do you even know what Lolicon means? >_> I don't get why ya said it there.

    That's an older picture. I have a few new icons now. And a better color scheme.

  6. #376
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude, how do you change the colour scheme?

  7. #377
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    StyleXP, a program that changes XP themes for you:
    http://www.tgtsoft.com/

  8. #378
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, thankz for the prog, I'll check it out! I just wanted to change my color sheme too... I know it was ment for OCB, just...just... forget it...
    BTWI meant LOLICON, by the mad face that "LOL" makes in Trillian. LOL ICON... get it?
    Why, it has a terrible meaning, which I donno?

  9. #379
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lolicon = Lolita complex (WRT sex)

    Lolita = underage girl

    Lolicon usually refers to hentai of young girls

  10. #380
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    COOL!! [img]cool.gif[/img] Than it's a cool word!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] Not was I originally meant, but it's cool... [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Thnakz Wiseman, you're cool... [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •